Monday, June 29, 2015

Minions with Deadpool


"Bring me the head of Deadpool"....is something you might say to your Minions.

When I was posting the previous Deadpool napkin, I asked if he could regenerate after being digested. I was helpfully informed that he could revive "even from a puddle." But what if his head is separate from his body... does the body sprout out of the head, or does he have to wait for reunification?  I have no doubt that someone will educate me if I post this image somewhere like Instagram.

My son's partner in Deadpoolery has moved on to basketball camp this week, so there was a good bit less enthusiasm for Mr. Wilson, intact or not.

With all the advertising for the upcoming movie, however the kids are still pretty enthusiastic about Minions.

No comments:

Post a Comment