Friday, October 3, 2014

Banzai Blade with Oni



One just never knows when a video game that nobody in the house has thought of, much less played, in months or years is going to suddenly become absolutely necessary for continued existence.

I am not sure what caused the resurgence of "Banzai Blade" yesterday, but suddenly it was back.  It seems to be a fairly straightforward slicing game- Fruit Ninja with running and demons.  While not terribly interested in playing it myself, or even hearing about it, I must admit that it has a nice version of the ever receding single point perspective road and some amusing demon faces.

I briefly had the idea that I would make it look more realistic (the running ninja guy in the game is a very cartoony chibi style big head) but the demon faces really defied realism, and it was all I could do just to put the guy in red on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment